Longlands Primary School and Nursery, Nunsbury Drive, Turnford, Herts, EN10 6AG
Tel: 01992 460072 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Ms Lee-Ann Britten
Primary admission are arranged by Herts County Council
whilst Nursery admissions should be made directly to the school.
Please click on the link below for more information
Latest Ofsted Report:
School Performance Tables:
Latest SATS Results and Performance:
School curriculum information:
Pupil Premium allocation:
Sports Premium allocation:
SEND Information Report:
Charging and Remissions Policy:
Data Protection Policy:
School's ethos and values:
At Longlands we are passionate about teaching and learning and are proud of the all-round high standards we achieve. Not only do we aim for excellence, but also we try to ensure that pupils and staff thoroughly enjoy what we do in our school. We work at all times towards our agreed mission statement and aims as follows:
"Onwards and Upwards!"
Aims of Our School
• To educate the ’whole’ child, by this we mean that we care not only about what your child learns, but also about the kind of person they become.
• To provide a welcoming, caring environment, in which children feel secure, valued and happy.
• To provide an enjoyable, stimulating environment which promotes creative learning.
• To educate children as individuals by providing them with opportunities to build on their personal strengths, in order that they become confident lifelong learners.
• To challenge and support each child, celebrating their achievements along the way in order that they achieve their full potential.
• To develop positive relationships that encourage a sense of pride in themselves, their work, their school and their community.
• To promote good manners, courtesy, respect and the highest possible standards of behaviour.
We are happy to provide a free of charge paper copy of any of the information on the school website.